Self mailers ensure lower printing costs with increased flexibility in mailing and printing. Coming in a variety of shapes and creative designs, self mailers (or Snap Packs, Pressure Seal Mailers, Or Continuous Maile3rs) allow you to include an ample amount of images, logos and content without the need for a separate envelope.
One of the best direct mail marketing lead generating tools is a self mailer. Mailed without an envelope, and at a variety of sizes, a self mailer or Snap Pack keeps costs down without sacrificing your marketing message. Bifold and trifold self mailers are folded and secured shut with wafer seal tabs. There may also be a perforated attached check, reply envelope, or L-Shaped card stock reply card. A variety of companies use self mailers (or snap pack pressure seal mailers) to showcase special offers by enticing recipients to discover what is “inside the fold”. By ditching the envelope, it allows your design to stand out and get noticed.
Self Mailer- Snap Pack Advantages:
• Quick to Produce
• Official Look so the open ratio is HIGH!
• Larger Message Area
• May include a perforated check or coupon
• Can include a self-contained return envelope
• May also have a perforated L Shape 4 x 6” return reply card
• Can Include gift cards, coupons, scratch offs and more
• Gloss, Satin & Matte Coating Options
• Paper stock choices and colors
8.5 x 11 Trifold
12 x 10.5 Bifold
10.5 x 18 Trifold